Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 10

Yikes! I haven't spent but about 5 minutes on my computer the past 3 days - and I'm making up for it today!

I bet you were starting to think that I've given up on my 30 day challenge? Well, you would be sooo wrong! I've had 10 consecutive days of exercise and I feel great! I still have to do my 30 minutes for today - but I'm going swimming with my daughter this afternoon, so that will give me at least an hour of good exercise.

The past 3 days have been a combination of biking, swimming and walking. It's hard for me to believe that I've actually been successful so far. It's just that exercise has been at the bottom of my long list for a long time. I never would've guessed that I would actually start to enjoy it, but I really am! I'm actually thinking of starting one of my many workout videos and see how many days in a row I can do it. One of my favorites has been The Firm with the Fanny Lifter. But once again, I've never stuck with it long enough to actually see results... It sounds like it might be kind of rainy next week, so that just might be my exercise of choice - we'll see.

By the way, I've been sleeping wonderfully and I can't help but attribute it to the exercise! I'll be back later with my Day 11 update!

No comments: