Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Days 17 - 25 Whew!

What happens to a blogger when she just doesn't take the time to write? At this point, the only answer I have to that one is - guilt... Or at least a somewhat guilty feeling. I would walk past my computer and think, "I really need to update my blog!" But then something else would grab my attention and by the time I thought of it again, well, let's just say it was usually an inconvenient time or when I was in the car. So, all that to say, I'm sorry that I haven't updated this blog in over a week. I hope that if there is actually anyone out there who reads this, that you will forgive me! Now, that's done so let's move on!

On to the 30 Day Challenge! Wow! 25 days of it, and I don't know about anyone else, but I'm still going strong! Only 5 days to go. Honestly, I think I'm going to come up with another challenge after this one is done - any ideas for me?

Here's what I accomplished in the past week...

Day 17: Pool
Day 18: Pool
Day 19: Pilates
Day 20: Walking
Day 21: Biking
Day 22: Pool
Day 23: Pilates & Exercise Bike
Day 24: Mowed lawn and did yard work - sweated like a pig!
Day 25: Pilates & Exercise Bike

And the best news - on Monday I stepped on that nasty scale (I just hate scales in general...) and it rewarded me with a 1 pound loss!! Woohoo! Down to 220 lbs - that's 5 pounds lost in 3 weeks - not bad!

No comments: