Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 2

Today's exercise consisted of mowing and trimming the lawn for 30+ minutes. Even though it wasn't a huge cardio workout - the sweat that poured from my body was very consistent with one! So I'm counting it!

Along with exercise, I'm trying really hard to eat healthier and drink plenty of water - especially necessary when outside in this hot and humid weather!! I feel like I did quite well today. Now I'm getting ready for a nice little bowl of popcorn and then some more de-cluttering and then bedtime!

Can't wait for Day 3!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Faith,
I am a bit inspired by your challenge. I went to the pool today, swam a little. Did a couple of backflips like a slightly ungainly fish.

This week I discovered that I have lost 10 lbs since this time last year. Which is encouraging and may tip me over in the direction of losing more!

I am thinking of doing the measurements, but I will have to use string!

Julie R.