Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Days 4 & 5

I am so proud of myself! I haven't exercised for 5 days in a row since high school! Now I know that's a very sad fact to admit, but in my willingness to be open and honest in this endeavor - I'll do whatever I can! So far, days 3 & 4 have been taken the most willpower to complete. I so would have given up under normal circumstances - or at least procrastinated for a day or more. But I just focused on the goal and decided that I was going to get it done no matter what and no matter how late it was - and I did!!!

Today I rode my exercise bike from 6 - 6:30pm. Four hours earlier than normal... It felt really good. I was sweating like a dog and loving every minute of it. For some reason, it was so much easier today. Easier to decide to exercise, that is. The exercise itself...well, I already mentioned my sweaty self...

I have no idea what the weekend will hold as far as willpower is concerned, but it doesn't really matter, because I'm going to do this for 30 days - NO MATTER WHAT!!

5 down - 25 to go! Yippee!

Thank you for your encouraging feedback! And for those of you who are doing this challenge with me - don't give up! If I can do this, literally anyone can do it!

1 comment:

Annika said...

you're going to get sick of my comments buuuuuuuuuuuut............I don't want you to fail! :) I know you can do this! Keep it up, You can do it! Don't wake up allowing exercise to be an option, make it a requirement like brushing your teeth. For me, a specific set time is easiest to keep. Think of it this way, it's only 30 minutes out of 1440 every day or 1/48th of your day. Doesn't sound so bad now does it :)