Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Weight Down Wednesday

I'm christening today as "Weight Down Wednesday". What does that mean, you ask? Well, typically when you join a weight loss group such as TOPS, Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig - you name it - you have a certain day of the week that is your weigh-in day. For me, that day is Wednesday, and my goal for this day is to have my weight go DOWN, at least until I've reached my goal. That is, no more double chin! *grin* Thus, the name "Weight Down".

So, you may now be wondering if I attained that Wednesday goal, to which I will most happily answer, "YES"!!!! This morning I weighed in at 217. Down from 218 last week. Woohoo!!!! Losing 1 pound is far better than gaining 1 pound. And I should know....

Now, to do it again next week, and the next, and the next. You get the idea. Yay! I'm so happy!

No comments: