Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Forgive & Move On

Ok, so I'm going to try really hard to not make a habit of waiting a whole week to post! Yikes! Anyway, I'm going to also be totally honest - and if you haven't figured it out yet: Last week was a bust for me weight-wise. First, I felt fat all week. Second, I snacked all week. Third, I didn't do a lick of exercise. This doesn't generally add up to a successful or healthy week, which it didn't. But, as a friend of mine so pointedly reminded me on FaceBook, "Don't give up! Forgive yourself and move on!" That is exactly what I intend to do.

I will 'fess up and let you know that my week of fatness gained me 3 pounds. Yep, 220 is the weight verdict this week. (I unbroke my scale...) I would really like to be at 215 by the end of June, so I have a lot of work ahead of me! Actually, as I think about it, it's not that much work. I just need to eat decently, get a little exercise every day and drink my water. Does that sound difficult to you?

1 comment:

cindy said...

I gained at TOPS last week too. GRRRR... so frustrating. I have it tonight again also. I have exersiced EVERYDAY!!!! UGH...anyway I've done fairly good at eating...but we will see. Keep your chin up. Enjoy your blog.