Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Ugh?

All I'm going to say is that I'm having one of those "I-feel-fat" days. I hate these days.

I feel guilty for everything that goes into my mouth.

I'm dreading the Wednesday weigh in - I'm positive it will be a positive number and so I don't even want to go near the scale.

I want to be on "Biggest Loser" so that Jillian can kick my butt into gear and make me wish I was dead.

I think I could devour an entire gallon of ice cream if given the chance.

I have been searching all day for my motivation to get moving and I have no clue where it is.

I'm sick of drinking water. It tastes bland.

I would love to drink an entire bottle of wine. Moscato D'Asti if you're asking.

I want to sit on the couch and watch hours of tv.

I'm seriously craving fresh salsa. Or chocolate. Or ice cream. Or wine.

Funny, I'm starting to feel better just writing this.

Hmmm.

This is very interesting.

I think I'll do some jumping jacks and alternate with my exercise bike.

A glass of Crystal Light tea is sounding tasty.

Maybe a little popcorn.

Thank you for this! I really do feel better!

Healthy me - Here I come!

It's Challenge Monday - here's the challenge:

Don't get discouraged! Do significant exercise 15 minutes every day!

No comments: