Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

I Love To Swim

I am so excited! Our town pool is opening today! This year I intend to take advantage of the adult swim time and get some great exercise in. Swimming is exercise that I can handle. It's the best of both worlds - exercise and cooling off - at the same time! Last year, the few times I got to swim without having to watch my daughter, I realized just how out of shape I was. It's tough work and I'm looking forward to it!

I love summer. I love warm weather. I love being outdoors without a coat. I love working outdoors. I love to swim.

Don't forget your sunscreen!

1 comment:

Lakisha Schillaci said...

How great is that! Some may not know it, but swimming is such a great exercise for our body. Not only will it make our bodies "toned-up", it will strengthen our health, too.